GAME ADMINISTRATOR PORTAL
∙ Assign Teams of 3-4 Players
∙ Add Video Conferencing Links
Create and Join Shared and Public Leaderboards
Team Captains are optional! But they are a great resource if the Organizer wants to delegate some of the scheduling responsibility. You’ll have the option to make Team Captain assignments in the GAP and send Team Captain welcome emails with instructions and a personalized message.
The Team Captain's role is to coordinate game logistics with the players on their team and to enter those details into the GAP. We created the Team Captain role so the Group Organizer can delegate some of the individual team details to someone on each team. A Group Organizer can designate themselves as a Team Captain if they wish to coordinate for their own team.
Team Captains will have their own view of the GAP. They will have the ability to schedule the play time, add a video chat link for their game, send invitations to fellow players, add a team name, and even pick their own team if the Group Organizer allows.
SET UP STEPS
1. Login to the Game Administrator Portal (GAP). After purchase, you will receive a GAP welcome email. If this is your first visit, you'll need to set your account password first- a link is provided in the email.
2. Name Your Reservation
3. Add Players and Assign Teams
4. Set Game Start Times and Add Video Chat Links
5. Select and Invite Team Captains (Optional). Team Captains can schedule the start time for their own team, add a video chat link, and send invitations to their teammates if you prefer to delegate.
6. Invite Players. Send an invitation with a game link to teams through the GAP.